Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Names: Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company X