Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 22
Overview The Jumbo Extension Mining Company incorporated as successor to the Jumbo and Vernal Extension Mining Company in April 1904. Office and mining property was located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains a payment receipt from the Goldfield Mine Operators' Association and a 1932 telegram regarding a "sensational strike" on the Jumbo claim.
Dates: 1908; 1932
Abstract 2 page letter dating June 1, 1906 to Charles C. Minzesheimer from Malcolm L. Macdonald and other company owners directs Minzesheimer to act as trustee in specific transactions designed to accumulate operating funds.
Dates: June 1, 1906
Overview The Occident Divide Mining Company was established around 1921 in Goldfield, Nevada, located in the West Divide Mining District. Collection contains one blank letterhead from the Occident Divide Mining Company. Letterhead includes company name, location, and agents.
Dates: circa 1921
Overview Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
Overview In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
Overview The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Overview Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
Overview The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations inlcudiing stockholder and financial information.
Overview Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, incorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. Collection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Overview Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in Arizona with offices in Goldfield, Nevada. Properties of the Sandstorm and Kendall mines were merged to create the consolidation in 1910. Collection contains stockholder and financial information.
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 2
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 2
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 2
- A. Krause and Company 1
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- G.S. Johnson Brokerage Company 1
- Goldfield Coming Nation Gold Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- Kendall Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Macdonald, Malcolm L. 1
- Minzesheimer, Charles C. 1
- Nevada Smelting and Mines Corporation 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- O'Meara, W. P. 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Paul, J. J. 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1 ∧ less