Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 30
Newsletter to clients advising of mining conditions in Goldfield and Bullfrog Mining District, Nevada, and of investment market conditions affecting the mining stock market.
Protests filed by Phenix with Judge Theron Stevens, 7th Judicial District of Nevada, against Stevens issuing any deed or conveyance to Goldfield claims owned by Phenix:
The Occident Divide Mining Company was established around 1921 in Goldfield, Nevada, located in the West Divide Mining District. Collection contains one blank letterhead from the Occident Divide Mining Company. Letterhead includes company name, location, and agents.
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in Arizona with offices in Goldfield, Nevada. Properties of the Sandstorm and Kendall mines were merged to create the consolidation in 1910. Collection contains stockholder and financial information.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 26
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 24
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 18
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 6
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 4
- Bullfrog Mining District (Nev.) 3
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- American newspapers -- Nevada -- History 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Rhyolite (Nev.) 1
- Rhyolite herald 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Miners -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1 ∧ less
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 3
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 2
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Clemens, Earle R., 1877-1943 1
- Clemens, Elizabeth, (Of Rhyolite, Nev.) 1
- Combination Extension Mines Company 1
- Crackerjack Mines Company 1
- D'Arcy, A. I. 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Florence-Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Forward Mining Development Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Mascot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- H.A. Riedel Investment Company 1
- Hensher, Alan 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- King Leopold Mining Syndicate 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Phenix, George S. 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Western Ore Purchasing Company 1 ∧ less