Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
The C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company was incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
The Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less