Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Included are a report of the general manager, agreement between Goldfield Deep Mines Co. of Nevada and the Eastern Exploration Company, vouchers, payroll work sheets, cancelled paychecks, bylaws, writs of attachment against individual, invoices, and financial ledgers. Materials between 1907-1916; 1935.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 1
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1