Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Clel Evan Georgetta (1901-1979) was White Pine County's Assemblyman for two terms and a member of the Nevada Republican State Central Committee (1935-1942). He was instrumental in passing the six-week divorce residency requirement and authored laws on range and water rights. The collection includes typescripts of Georgetta's fiction and non-fiction manuscripts, both published and unpublished, much of it based on Nevada themes, characters, and locales; personal diaries letters to daughter...
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Judges -- Nevada
- Subject: Nevada -- Politics and government
- Subject: Divorce -- Nevada
- Names: University of Nevada