Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Ty Cobb papers consist of personal papers relating to him and his family, as well as his professional role as writer and editor at the Nevada State Journal, and its successor, the Reno Gazette-Journal. Cobb had a sports column “Inside Stuff” and later a column “Cobwebs” which he continued past retirement until his death in 1997. Material between 1881-1997.
Myrick Land (1922-1998) was a journalism professor, freelance writer and author who served on the University of Nevada, Reno journalism faculty from 1976-1979 and 1982-1993. Collection contains manuscripts, correspondence, notes, and material related to Land's career as a journalism professor and writer.
Frederick C. Gale was formerly the assistant Nevada State Archivist and lecturer in mortuary science at the University of California, Los Angeles. Collection contains manuscript and page proofs of Gale's book by the same title, 1959.
Manuscript novel set around 1900 in Paris, about an American physician at the Pasteur Institute. Created by Agnes Rouget de Lisle.
Richard Guy Walton (1914-2005) was an American artist and author who lived and worked for most of his life in northern Nevada. The collection contains unpublished manuscripts written by Walton from the 1960s-1980s.
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Artists -- Nevada 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Authors -- Nevada 1
- Authors, American -- Biography 1
- Clippings 1
- Field notes 1
- Journalism -- Nevada 1
- Journalists -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Nevada -- Anecdotes 1
- Nevada -- Biography -- Anecdotes 1
- Nevada -- Description and travel 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Anecdotes -- History 1
- Surprise Valley (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Undertakers and undertaking 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) -- Anecdotes -- History 1
- Western American literature 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Cobb, Ty, 1915-1997 1
- Cobb, Tyrus W. 1
- Cobb, William, 1885-1973 1
- Gale, Frederick C 1
- Hulse, James W. 1