Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
John A. Fulton was a mining engineer and director of the Mackay School of Mines at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection includes papers and speeches presented by Fulton, chiefly on mining in Nevada and Grass Valley, California; correspondence on mining matters; and microfilm of a scrapbook.
Groom Mining District is located in Lincoln County, Nevada and produced lead and silver from the early 1870s to 1916, then again after World War II to 1950. Collection primarily consists of correspondence and includes deeds and other legal documents. Materials between 1873-1903.
The Savage Mining Company was a silver mine located in Virginia City, Nevada. Charles S. Bonner was a superintendent for the Company. The collection contains incoming correspondence mainly from the 1860s for the Savage Mining Company and is addressed to superintendent Charles S. Bonner.
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Deeds -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Donner Pass (Calif.) 1
- Excerpts 1
- Groom Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Melones (Calif.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- California 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Comstock Lode 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Photographs 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Speeches 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Bonner, Charles S. 1
- Fulton, John Allen, 1878-1939 1
- Groom Nevada Lead Mines Company 1
- Groom Southend Mining Company 1
- Mackay School of Mines 1