Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Names: Goldfield Development Company X