Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.)
- Subject: Goldfield Mining District (Nev.)
- Names: Newmont Mining Corporation