Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Agreement dating March 14, 1898 between Clarence Buck, Hugh Jones, and the Dexter Gold Mining Company in which Buck and Jones agree to sell their Contention Mining Claim in the Tuscarora Mining District, Elko County, Nevada, to the Dexter Gold Mining Company of Utah.
Edna Patterson was a Nevada rancher, historian, and author. The collection includes a study of what was originally Lamoille Precinct of Lander County, Nevada including Lamoille, Pleasant Valley, Fort Halleck, and Halleck Station. The author discusses the development of the Lamoille region, including the areas of business, medicine, mining, ranching, water problems on the Humboldt River, and fraternal and other organizations.
Report on a mining tunnel site in Willard Canyon, Elko County, Nevada, details locations, adjacent mining claims, water sources, transportation, and difficulties in developing the site. Created by Emerson E. Lee circa 18th century.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Elko County 3
- Elko County (Nev.) 2
- Contention Mining Claim (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Fort Halleck (Nev.) 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Humboldt River (Nev.) 1
- Lamoille (Nev.) 1
- Medicine -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Mountain City (Nev.) 1
- Pleasant Valley (Pershing County, Nev.) 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1
- Willard Canyon (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- Buck, Clarence 1
- Davidson, P. Walter 1
- Davidson, Sadie 1
- Dexter Gold Mining Company 1
- Emerson, E. E. 1