Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
In 1915 three mines combined into the Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company which in turn became part of the United Comstock Mining company in 1920. Collection contains records of operation including weekly reports from the mine superintendent to H.D. Fry; and assay records for the Belcher and Crown Point mines; and the Santiago, Vivian, Mexican, and Eureka mills.
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Report includes sections on a resume of U.S.G.S. monograph III on the geology of the Comstock, rock formations at various levels in the mines, and summary with reference to points of economic interest. Created by Henry R. Putnam, mining engineer who became a consultant, in 1912.
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 2
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Business correspondence 1
- By-laws 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mine (Nev.) 1
- Deeds 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Comstock Lode 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Yellow Jacket Silver Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 2
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 2
- United Comstock Mines Company 2
- Eureka Mill 1
- Fry, H. D. 1