Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Two letters from L.F.J. Wrinkle and James A. Yerington outline the location of veins of silver ore to be developed and the purposes of the company.,Also included is a list of company officers.
One of the most important early mines of the Hawthorne, Nevada mining district, mined intermittently for gold by leasers into recent times. H. M. and J. A. Yerington and G. F. Ford were principal officers. Collection contains operational records of the mine including correspondence written and received by the officers, payroll and expense records, memorandum of gold bullion deposited at the Carson City Mint, mining leases, and tax assessments.
- Business correspondence 1
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Sutro Tunnel (Nev.) 1
- American Flat Development Company 1
- Eckley, J. W. 1
- Ford, G. F. (George F.) 1
- Lapanta Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Sharon, William E., 1852-1926 1
- Wrinkle, L. F. J. 1 ∧ less