Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Letter to Yerington discusses politics and mining in and around Candelaria, Nevada, French and English copper syndicates, and the price of copper. May informs Yerington that if prices hold the copper properties along the Carson and Colorado Railroad would prove valuable.
The Princess Mine and Milling Company was a mining operation in Candelaria, Nevada, begun in 1880. The collection contains correspondence, a cancelled check, and a miscellaneous lot of telegrams, payrolls, and invoices.
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Esmeralda County (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Governors -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Candelaria 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada -- Candelaria 1 ∧ less
- Carson and Colorado Railroad 1
- Channell, J. D. 1
- Chesley, James G., 1851- 1
- Kinkead, James H., 1843-1912 1
- Kinkead, John H. (John Henry), 1826-1904 1