Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 25
The C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company was incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Combination Extension Mines Company was a Goldfield, Nevada mining company. Collection includes printed materials advertising the mining company note names of officers, history and photo of the mine, and future projected value of shares, 1906.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
The Florence-Goldfield Mining Company incorporated in 1909 with principal office and mining operations in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains two purchase transactions by the Western Ore Purchasing Company, both on October 1, 1909, for bullion produced by the Florence-Goldfield Mining Company.
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Promotional brochure describing mining activities at the mine and in the region, and the expertise of mine manager A.I. D'Arcy.
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
The Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 20
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 17
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 4
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Miners -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1 ∧ less
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 2
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Combination Extension Mines Company 1
- D'Arcy, A. I. 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Florence-Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- King Leopold Mining Syndicate 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Silver Pick Triangle Mining Company 1
- Western Ore Purchasing Company 1 ∧ less