Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Drawings include a compass and sketch map, compass survey, and sketch plan of the mine's claims, all drawn by P.W. Racey.
Goldhill-Bullfrog Mining Company mine was probably located in the Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada with company headquarters located in San Francisco. Collection contains bylaws specify when and where the board of directors would meet, duties of officers, and signatures of all stockholders, dating from 1905.
Correspondence, reports, financial documents, and a list of stockholders, all concerning the Jefferson Gold and Silver Mining Company. The collection contains material from 1915-1926 created by C. J. Kanrohat.
The Slavin-Reed Family papers include genealogical notes, oral histories, and other documents about the 19th and 20th century history of the Slavin and Reed families and those families connected by marriage. The bulk of the collection appears to have passed through the hands of Lucille Slavin Clark, and builds on the recorded memories of her grandmother, Maude Rose Hanley Reed Bruno (1882-1965).
The Union Mining District was located at Berlin, Nye County, Nevada. The collection contains mining record book "B" (1875-1882) includes claim notices and minutes of annual miners' meetings; register of affidavits and declarations of intentions (1893-1902), includes proofs of labor performed to retain mining claims and declarations of intention to work mining claims.
- Nye County (Nev.) 2
- Barney Mine 1
- Berlin (Nev.) 1
- Bullfrog Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Drawings 1
- Jackson Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lander County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Nevada -- Genealogy -- Sources 1
- Nevada -- Newspapers 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Ranching -- Nevada 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) -- History 1
- Women pioneers -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Goldhill-Bullfrog Mining Company 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana (Firm) 1
- Jefferson Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Kanrohat, C. J. (Charles John) 1
- Morse, Henry N., 1835-1912 1