Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
P. Walter Davidson was a part owner and developer of the Rio Tinto Copper Company at Mountain City, Elko County, Nevada; the mine later was known as the Mountain City Copper Company. The collection includes correspondence to and from Davidson, his wife Sadie, and S. F. Hunt, President of the Rio Tinto; Sadie's manuscript history/biography of the Nelson Ranch and Estella Bish Nelson; a pamphlet, Elko County and its vast mineral wealth, 1907; and newspaper clippings about mining, Mountain...
1907; 1931-1939; Majority of material found within 1931-1939
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Elko County
- Subject: Elko County (Nev.)
- Subject: Women -- West (U.S.)