Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County
- Names: Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company