Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Letterpress copy book of weekly reports of activities submitted by mine superintendent Whitman Symmes. Reports give number of men employed by occupation, cost of wages, and a descriptive summary of work.
Letter to Whitman Symmes and report describing the property of the Austin Manhattan Consolidated Mining Company and stating the sale price. The collection contains material from September 5, 1919 created by William A. Marshall.
- Alta Mine (Nev.) 1
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 1
- Lady Washington Mine (Nev.) 1
- Middle Mines (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Austin Manhattan Consolidated Mining Company (Nev.) 1
- Best and Belcher Mining Company (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Bullion Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Caledonia Tunnel Company 1
- Chollar Gold and Silver Mining Corporation 1