Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Groom Mining District is located in Lincoln County, Nevada and produced lead and silver from the early 1870s to 1916, then again after World War II to 1950. Collection primarily consists of correspondence and includes deeds and other legal documents. Materials between 1873-1903.
The Savage Mining Company was a silver mine located in Virginia City, Nevada. Charles Bonner was a superintendent for the Company. The collection contains incoming correspondence mainly from the 1860s for the Savage Mining Company and is address to superintendent Charles Bonner.
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) -- Mines and mining 1
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Deeds -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Groom Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Comstock Lode Region 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1 ∧ less
- Bonner, Charles 1
- Groom Nevada Lead Mines Company 1
- Groom Southend Mining Company 1
- Osborne, J. B. (Jonas Brown), 1831-1913 1
- Osborne, T. J., 1860-1918 1