Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Cabinet Mining Company was a mining operation in Storey County, Nevada. Articles of incorporation April 27, 1875 list trustees of the Cabinet Mining Company as Alexander Bedlam, W.T. O'Neale, Eugene W. Gary, M.P. Donovan, and E.A. Rowe.
The Bullion Mining Company was a mining operation in Storey County, Nevada. This collection includes a list of officers of the Company which was filed with the San Francisco County Recorder, October 14, 1880.
The Monumental Mining Company was a project to mine gold and copper two miles below the headwaters of Shelly Creek, California, close to the state line. Document filed on July 30, 1879 with the San Francisco County, California Recorder lists all the company's officers.
Surveys from 1862-1867 of areas of Storey County, Nevada, include portions of Six-Mile Canyon, Gold Canyon, Long Valley, Cedar Hill, Gold Hill, Virginia City, Flowery, and Geiger Grade. Individual surveys show such man-made features as mills, brewery sites, and mining claims. Each survey contains a verbal description of the parcel and a pen and ink scale drawing of the parcel and related geographic features.
- American Flat (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Brewing industry -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Cedar Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Geiger Grade (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Long Valley (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Mineral industries -- California -- San Francisco 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Six-Mile Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Storey County (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) -- Surveys 1 ∧ less
- Bedlam, Alexander 1
- Bullion Mining Company 1
- Cabinet Mining Company 1
- Donovan, M. P. 1
- Gary, Eugene W 1