Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Agreement dating March 14, 1898 between Clarence Buck, Hugh Jones, and the Dexter Gold Mining Company in which Buck and Jones agree to sell their Contention Mining Claim in the Tuscarora Mining District, Elko County, Nevada, to the Dexter Gold Mining Company of Utah.
Agreement between Bernice Morrison and John F. Lewis to sell the mine. The collection contains material from 1884 created by the Juniper Mine.
The Nevada Lead, Gold, Silver, and Copper Mining Company was a mining operation in Elko, Nevada. Collection includes minutes of the Jan. 26, 1906, board of directors' meeting document the formation of the company.
Bylaws detail the corporate structure of the Polaris Consolidated Mining Company, the specific duties of officers, and how stock was to be issued during 1880. Appears to be an unsigned missing copy of the original.
Report on a mining tunnel site in Willard Canyon, Elko County, Nevada, details locations, adjacent mining claims, water sources, transportation, and difficulties in developing the site. Created by Emerson E. Lee circa 18th century.
The Tuscarora Township was located in Elko County, Nevada. The collection includes accounts of cases heard in the Justice Court of Tuscarora Township.
- Contention Mining Claim (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Court records -- Nevada -- Tuscarora 1
- Elko County (Nev.) 1
- Mountain City (Nev.) 1
- Willard Canyon (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- Bacon Brothers, Elko County (Nev.) 1
- Bruce, Alfred 1
- Buck, Clarence 1
- Davidson, P. Walter 1
- Davidson, Sadie 1
- Dexter Gold Mining Company 1
- Emerson, E. E. 1
- Hampson, William E. 1
- Hunt, S. F. (Samuel Franklyn) 1
- Jones, Hugh (Miner) 1
- Juniper Mine 1
- Lancaster, Americus Vespuccius, 1831- 1
- Mountain City Copper Company 1
- Nelson, Estella Bish, 1887-1960 1
- Nelson, George 1
- Nevada Lead, Gold, Silver, and Copper Mining Company 1
- Polaris Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Rio Tinto Copper Company 1
- Shuck, John H. 1
- Taber, E. J. L. 1
- Tuscarora (Nev.). Justice Court 1
- Whalen, William 1
- Woods, John (Of Tuscarora, Nev.) 1
- Woodworth, J. M., 1846- 1 ∧ less