Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Assessment list of the company's lands taxed by Esmeralda County, and total taxes owed. The collection contains material from 1890 created by the Nevada Mining and Commercial Company.
Report on the woodlands, reduction works and other properties of the Montezuma Mill and Mining Company
Report on the Montezuma District, located near Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada.Included are descriptions of the location, geography, geology, mining activities, yields, and fuel and lumber availability; and Henry DeGroot's recommendations from August 21, 1880.
Account ledger tracks disbursements and receipts. The collection contains material from April-December 1881 created by the Oriental Gold Mining Company.
Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company was incorporated in July 1921 and located in the Hornsilver Mining District, approximately 30 miles south of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection consists of corporation tax returns and a letter describing the Orleans Mine, 1923-1936.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 1
- Hornsilver Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Tokop Mining District (Esmeralda County, Nev.) 1
- DeGroot, Henry, 1815-1893 1
- Montezuma Mill and Mining Company 1
- Nevada Mining and Commercial Company 1
- Oriental Gold Mining Company 1
- Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company 1
- Talisman Press 1 ∧ less