Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 24
Idaho Mineral Mining Company, a subsidiary company of the Goldfield Deep Mines Company, was located in Nevada’s Goldfield Mining District. Collection includes a bank advice from 1930.
Included are a deed in which Harding quit claimed his interests to the company in return for one-half of its shares; stock certificate; page from a brochure with a map and description of the claims; separate map of the company's claims; and overall site map of the mine, showing the location of Goldfield, railroads, power lines, roads, and mountains.
Account journal details income and expenditures, including amounts spent for labor and supplies. The collection contains material from April-December 1881 created by the Miller Gold Mining Company.
Report on the woodlands, reduction works and other properties of the Montezuma Mill and Mining Company
Report on the Montezuma District, located near Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada.Included are descriptions of the location, geography, geology, mining activities, yields, and fuel and lumber availability; and Henry DeGroot's recommendations from August 21, 1880.
Account ledger tracks disbursements and receipts. The collection contains material from April-December 1881 created by the Oriental Gold Mining Company.
Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company was incorporated in July 1921 and located in the Hornsilver Mining District, approximately 30 miles south of Goldfield, Nevada. Collection consists of corporation tax returns and a letter describing the Orleans Mine, 1923-1936.
Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 17
- Goldfield (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 12
- Esmeralda County (Nev.) 4
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Hornsilver Mining District 1
- Tokop Mining District (Esmeralda County, Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- Oriental Gold Mining Company 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- DeGroot, Henry, 1815-1893 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Esmeralda County Abstract Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Harding, Franklin 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Interstate Mining and Investment Company 1
- Miller Gold Mining Company 1
- Montezuma Mill and Mining Company 1
- Nevada Mining and Commercial Company 1
- O'Leary, Vincent (Stockholder) 1
- Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Talisman Press 1
- Thomson Divide Mining Company 1 ∧ less