Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Names: Goldfield Queen May Mining Company X