Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Incorporated on May 26, 1920, the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada was a merger of 6 Goldfield Mining District companies as well as other claims and land parcels in the Goldfield District. The merger, totaling 600 acres and 36 patented claims, was prompted by a need to secure funds for deep mining as well as sufficient ground to cover the entire vein system. The collection contains stockholder information, some financial, and some operational materials that document company operations...
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.)
- Subject: Goldfield Mining District (Nev.)
- Names: Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada