Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield
- Subject: Goldfield Mining District (Nev.)
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County
- Names: Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company