Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Herman D. Budelman served in the Nevada State Senate from January 1943 to November 1952. Collection contains one campaign card for Budelman's re-election to the Nevada State Senate from Nye County.
Collected by the Special Collections Department, the collection contains a variety of miscellaneous political ephemera, flyers, etc. distributed by individuals running for city, county, and national seats in Nevada and at the national level.
Katharine Gardiner Hale (1944-2021) was an active member of the northern Nevada community and the co-founder of Citizen Alert and Save the Mapes, later known as the Truckee Meadows Heritage Trust. The collection includes Hales' records regarding Citizen Alert, Save the Mapes, a collection of art exhibit posters and flyers, and general information about Reno, Nevada politics from the 1990s.
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 2
- Political campaigns -- Nevada 2
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Elections -- Nevada 1
- Elections -- United States 1
- Ephemera 1
- Excerpts 1
- Fliers (Ephemera) 1
- MX (Weapons system) 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Nevada National Security Site (Nev.) 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- United States -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Radioactive waste sites -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1 ∧ less
- Budelman, Herman D. 1
- Citizen Alert (Organization) 1
- Democratic Party (Nev.) 1
- Hale, Katharine Gardiner, 1944-2021 1
- Katharine Gardiner Hale Trust 1