Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Park Wedding Chapel Records

Identifier: NC1364
Overview The Park Wedding Chapel opened on May 15, 1956, as the first wedding chapel in Reno. Joseph Melcher, a local advertising executive, and his wife Venila, converted what was formerly a private home into a chapel. The collection includes photos, postcards, newspaper clippings, articles, business records, and correspondence from 1956 to 2016 relating to the Melcher's chapel and Reno's wedding chapel history.
Dates: 1956-2016

Filtered By

  • Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
  • Subject: Photographs X
  • Names: Melcher, Kevin X