Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Reno Printing Company was a printing company located in Reno, Nevada. Campaign poster for Walter S. Baring's seventh term (1969-1971) as Nevada's representative to the U.S. Congress. Baring served in Congress from 1957-1973. Material from 1969.
Campaign poster for Tex Maynard, a democratic candidate, for Washoe County commissioner, Sparks district.
Poster for John Peffley's campaign for Washoe County (Nevada) Commissioner representing the City of Reno. Peffley was a Democrat and resident of Reno, Nevada.
Schmidt Litho was a lithographic printing company in San Francisco, California. Lithograph poster depicting romanticized version of mining activities in Tonopah, Nevada.
Propaganda posters designed to encourage Americans to eat less wheat and more of other grains so that more wheat products would be available for soldiers. The collection contains material from 1918 created by the United States Food Administration.
Campaign poster for Ed Fike, Republican, for lieutenant governor of Nevada. Fike served as lieutenant governor from 1967-1971. Created by Bonanza Printers which was a Las Vegas, Nevada printing company.
Thomas R.C "Spike" Wilson was a democrat and member of the Nevada Senate. Poster for Wilson's political campaign for the Nevada Senate.
- Elections -- Nevada -- Washoe County -- Posters 3
- Washoe County (Nev.) -- Posters -- Politics and government 3
- Elections -- Nevada -- Posters 2
- Nevada -- Posters -- Politics and government 2
- Artists -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Artists and community -- Nevada 1
- Authors -- Nevada 1
- Exhibitions -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Tonopah -- Posters 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah -- Posters 1
- Nevada -- Exhibitions 1
- Posters 1
- Prints 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) -- Posters 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters 1 ∧ less
- Baring, Walter S. (Walter Stephan), 1911-1975 1
- Bonanza Printers (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1
- Dial Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Fike, Merlin Edward 1
- Maynard, W. W. 1
- McCormick, James C. (James Calvin), 1936- 1
- Peffley, John 1
- Reno Printing Company (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Schmidt Litho (Firm : San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Northern Nevada 1
- United States Food Administration 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Art 1
- Wilson, T. R. C., II (Thomas Randall Carson) 1 ∧ less