Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
The Alhambra Theatre was located in Virginia City, Nevada. The collection contains playbills to advertise performances at the theater list names of plays or performances, names of performers, future attractions, and cost of admission.
The Reno Printing Company was a printing company located in Reno, Nevada. Campaign poster for Walter S. Baring's seventh term (1969-1971) as Nevada's representative to the U.S. Congress. Baring served in Congress from 1957-1973. Material from 1969.
Ed Fike served as lieutenant governor of Nevada from 1967-1971. The collection contains a campaign poster for Fike for lieutenant governor of Nevada and was printed by Bonanza Printers of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Campaign poster for Tex Maynard, a democratic candidate, for Washoe County commissioner, Sparks district.
John Peffley, Democrat, was a resident of Reno, Nevada who was elected as a Washoe County Commissioner representing Reno. The collection contains a campaign poster for his run for Washoe County Commissioner.
Broadside seeks information from other law enforcement agencies about R.S. Hooe who was convicted of forgery in Churchill County on June 1, 1909 and sentenced to prison for fourteen months. Created by the Nevada State Police.
Broadside notifies property owners that state and county taxes for 1876 were due and payable at the office in Virginia City. The collection contains material from approximately 1877 created by the Storey County Treasurer.
Schmidt Litho. Co. was a lithographic printing company in San Francisco, California. The collection contains one lithograph poster depicting a romanticized version of mining activities in Tonopah, Nevada.
- Elections -- Nevada -- Washoe County -- Posters 3
- Posters 3
- Washoe County (Nev.) -- Posters -- Politics and government 3
- Elections -- Nevada -- Posters 2
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- Posters 2
- Playbills (Posters) 2
- Theater programs 2
- Advertisements 1
- Amusements -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Artists -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Artists and community -- Nevada 1
- Authors, American -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Entertainers -- Nevada 1
- Exhibitions -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Nevada -- Exhibitions 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Notated music 1
- Photographs 1
- Political posters 1
- Prints 1
- Taxation -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Theater -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Theaters -- Nevada -- Fallon 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) 1
- Vaudeville -- Nevada 1
- Wanted posters 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters 1 ∧ less
- Alhambra Theatre (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Baring, Walter S. (Walter Stephan), 1911-1975 1
- Bonanza Printers (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1
- Dial Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Fallon Amusement Corporation 1
- Fallon Community Hotel Company 1
- Fike, Merlin Edward 1
- Flood and Hayes 1
- Flood, J. W. 1
- Hayes, May Belle 1
- Hooe, A. S 1
- Maynard, W. W. 1
- McCormick, James C. (James Calvin), 1936- 1
- Nevada State Police 1
- Peffley, John 1
- Reno Printing Company (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Republican State Central Committee 1
- Schmidt Litho. Co. 1
- Storey County (Nev.). Treasurer 1
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Northern Nevada (Reno, Nev.) 1
- United States Food Administration 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Art 1
- Wilson, T. R. C., II (Thomas Randall Carson) 1 ∧ less