Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Helen Angel Fullenwider was a California researcher who researched their ancestors in 1991. Genealogical history of four families from colonial American times to the present. These families settled in Elko County, Nevada, beginning in 1859.
In 1985, the Nevada Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology with Archaeological Research Services conducted five oral history interviews with individuals associated with ranching in eastern Nevada used to complete the report "Inventory and Evaluation of three Historic Ranching Complexes South Fork Recreation Area, Elko County, Nevada," released in 1985. Collection contains two audio cassette tapes of interviews conducted between July and October 1985.
Biographical sketch of Ellen Riordan Holcher (wife of August Holcher) who grew up on her family's ranch near Jiggs, Nevada, and who with her husband, ranched near Lovelock, Nevada. Sketch from 1991.
Reminiscences covering the period 1887 to after 1913 describe his family's move from Texas to Wells, Nevada, ranch life in Elko County, the "hard winter" of 1889-1890, school days, and ranching in Idaho after 1913 with his wife Etta.
Brief reminiscences of boyhood days on the Prunty Family ranch in Elko County, Nevada include descriptions of haying, ca 1903-1910 and his mother's work in the home and garden.
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Elko County 4
- Elko County (Nev.) 3
- Ranches -- Nevada -- Elko County 2
- Nevada -- History 1
- Oral histories 1
- Ranch life -- Idaho 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Elko County -- Biography 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Pershing County -- Biography 1
- Ruby Valley (Nev.) 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Biography 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women ranchers -- Nevada -- Biography 1 ∧ less
- Prunty family 2
- Angle family 1
- Bellinger, William 1
- Fullenwider, Helen Angel 1
- Gottschalk, Eleanor 1
- Griswold family 1
- Griswold, Gordon, 1900- 1
- Griswold, Morley 1
- Holcher, Ellen Riordan 1
- Landa Ranch (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Landa, Charlotte 1
- Nevada. Division of Historic Preservation and Archeology 1
- Patterson, Edna B. 1
- Porter Ranch (Elko County, Nev.) 1
- Prunty, Guy Burns 1
- Prunty, Russell C. 1
- Tomera, Malfisa 1
- Tomera, Yola 1
- Wiseman family 1
- Wolverton family 1 ∧ less