Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Helen Angel Fullenwider was a California researcher who researched their ancestors in 1991. Genealogical history of four families from colonial American times to the present. These families settled in Elko County, Nevada, beginning in 1859.
Edna Burke Patterson was a member of the State Central Republican Committee and the Nevada State Board of Education, on which she served as the first woman president.Research notes and articles about the history of northeastern Nevada: Elko, physicians, cattle and cattle ranching, women, Ruby Valley, Lamoille, Mountain City, Jarbidge, early settlers, and native Americans. Other authors include Lulu Bowman and Charles B. Russell (1915-1994).
The Ruby Valley Township Justice Court was the local court in Ruby Valley, Elko County, Nevada. The collection includes one volume containing a summary of court proceedings includes names of plaintiffs and defendants, cause for action, court actions and decisions, and court costs.
- Nevada -- History 2
- Ranches -- Nevada -- Elko County 2
- Cattle -- Nevada -- Elko County 1
- Courts -- Nevada -- Ruby Valley Township 1
- Elko County (Nev.) 1
- Elko County (Nev.) -- Frontier and pioneer life 1
- Elko County (Nev.) -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Nevada -- Elko County 1
- Jarbidge (Nev.) 1
- Lamoille (Nev.) 1
- Mountain City (Nev.) 1
- Physicians -- Nevada -- Elko 1
- Pioneers -- Nevada -- Elko County 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Elko County 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Elko County 1 ∧ less
- Angle family 1
- Bowman, Lulu 1
- Fullenwider, Helen Angel 1
- Griswold family 1
- Griswold, Gordon, 1900- 1