Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Silver mines and mining -- Nevada
- Subject: Comstock Lode (Nev.)
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Subject: By-laws
- Names: Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company