Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Consolidated Virginia Mining Company (Con Virginia) in Virginia City, Nevada, was once the richest source of ore in the Comstock Lode. Mine operation records including reports, assay reports, ore and bullion statements, mill records, annual reports, bylaws, equipment specification books, legal records, resolutions, and account registers. Also included are records of the adjacent California Mining Company, the Consolidated California and Virginia Mining Company, and the C & C Shaft...
Abstract The Pacific Mill and Mining Company was incorporated in August 1877 with W. S. O’Brien, J. G. Flood, James G. Fair, John Mackay, and Edward Barron as trustees. The company owned a number of other mills in the Comstock area including the Bacon Mill, Brunswick Mill, California Mill, California Pan Mill, Consolidated Mill, Mariposa Mill, Morgan Mill, Occidental Mill, Omega Mill, Rhode Island Mill, Trench Mill, and the Woodworth Mill/Ditch. Collection contains items from the many subsidiary...
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Brunswick Exploration Company 1
- C & C Shaft Company 1
- California Mining Company (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Consolidated California and Virginia Mining Company 1
- Consolidated Virginia Mining Company 1
- Pacific Mill and Mining Company 1 ∧ less