Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Groom Mining District is located in Lincoln County, Nevada and produced lead and silver from the early 1870s to 1916, then again after World War II to 1950. Collection primarily consists of correspondence and includes deeds and other legal documents. Materials between 1873-1903.
The Overman Silver Mining Company was a mine on the main Comstock Lode located in Gold Hill, Nevada. The collection includes bylaws; minutes, 1860-1865; correspondence, 1875-1882; daily and annual reports, 1880-1903; accounts, 1862; time book, 1874-1901; and deeds, 1861-1863 and 1890.
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 3
- Deeds 3
- Account books 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- Deeds -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Groom Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Gold Hill 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Gold Hill 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1 ∧ less
- Belcher Mining Company 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Groom Nevada Lead Mines Company 1
- Groom Southend Mining Company 1
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 1