Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Francis Bernard Golden (1862?-1911), of Irish birth, was a Nevada businessman and jeweler, married to Mary Louise Morris. James Morris (1826?-1900), also Irish, was County Commissioner and Justice of the Peace in Empire City, Nevada, married to Margaret Muldoon (1831?-1893). Margaret (Madge) Theresa Morris Raycraft (1864-1943), daughter of James Morris, schoolteacher, married to James A. Raycraft. James Andrew Raycraft (1862-1913) ran livery stable business in Genoa, Nevada and vicinity and...
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Silver mines and mining -- Nevada
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Subject: Nevada -- History
- Names: Raycraft, James Andrew