Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
In 1915 three mines combined into the Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company which in turn became part of the United Comstock Mining company in 1920. Collection contains records of operation including weekly reports from the mine superintendent to H.D. Fry; and assay records for the Belcher and Crown Point mines; and the Santiago, Vivian, Mexican, and Eureka mills.
Operational records of the company. The collection contains material from 1879-1882 created by Foreman Shaft.