Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Decree in water rights case involving the use of the waters of the West Fork of the Carson River. The collection contains material from November 27, 1905 created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit), Northern District of California.
Transcript of a speech by an unknown Nevada author analysing the history of water allocation in California and Nevada, the Reclamation Act of 1902 and changes it would make in Nevada state government, and possibilities available through Nevada's Newlands Project.
Abstract of title to Kirman and Rickey's lands in Antelope Valley, California and Nevada, includes a description of acquisitions, water rights, and ditches appurtenant to those lands. The collection contains material from 1875-1897 created by Kirman and Rickey.
Arguments of Lake Tahoe Protective Association against the six feet of storage-capacity asked for by the U. S. Reclamation Service on Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Protective Association was an organization of Lake Tahoe land owners headed by William S. Bliss. Contains statement, comments and letters by William S. Bliss and Edwin Duryea, Jr., consulting engineer for the Association from 1913. The Association was seeking to prevent the Reclamation Service from adding additional storage capacity to the dam at Lake Tahoe; the increase in capacity was to benefit the Newlands Reclamation Project near Fallon, Nevada.
- Carson River (Nev.) -- Water rights 2
- Antelope Valley (Calif.) 1
- Antelope Valley (Nev.) 1
- Aurora (Nev.) 1
- California-Nevada Interstate Compact for Lake Tahoe 1
- Irrigation -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- California -- Mono County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Aurora 1
- Mono County (Calif.) 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Reclamation of land -- Nevada 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Aurora 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- California 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Water resources development -- Nevada -- Pyramid Lake 1
- Water use -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, John 2
- Bassman, Henry 2
- Newlands Project (U.S.) 2
- Bliss, W. S. (William Seth), 1865-1941 1
- Duryea, E. D. (Edwin D.) 1