Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Includes lists of ditches in the Newlands Project area and their history, correspondence regarding irrigation of Freeman's ranch, location notices of ditches in Churchill County, copies of water claims in Churchill County, and a history of the Newlands Project.
Transcript of a speech by an unknown Nevada author analysing the history of water allocation in California and Nevada, the Reclamation Act of 1902 and changes it would make in Nevada state government, and possibilities available through Nevada's Newlands Project.
The Pyramid Lake Controversy is a student paper submitted to Oberlin College on water rights and use of Pyramid Lake and Truckee River water by farmers in the Newlands Project area near Fallon, Nevada, and the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe.
- Irrigation -- Nevada 1
- Irrigation -- Nevada -- Churchill County 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation, Nevada 1
- Reclamation of land -- Nevada 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Water rights -- California 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Robert A., 1885-1968 1
- Alpine Land and Reservoir Company 1
- Colorado River Commission 1
- Dangberg, Henry F. 1
- Freeman, John W. (Rancher) 1