Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
A report to the Upper-Humboldt River Water Storage Committee to provide information regarding the economic feasibility of implementing the Army Engineers' proposed flood control and irrigation project of 1948 which was authorized by the Flood Control Act of 1950.
In the matter of the determination of the relative rights of claimants and appropriators of the waters of the Humboldt River stream system and its tributaries, proposed findings of fact, conclusions of law and decree, and notice of delivery
The Humboldt River is an extensive river drainage system located in north-central Nevada. Included in this collection is a proposed findings of fact, conclusions of law and decree; and notice of delivery to Judge H.W. Edwards, of those proposed findings from 1934-1935. These findings adjudicated appeals to a previous case of 1931, which was presided over by Judge George A. Bartlett.
Edna Patterson was a Nevada rancher, historian, and author. The collection includes a study of what was originally Lamoille Precinct of Lander County, Nevada including Lamoille, Pleasant Valley, Fort Halleck, and Halleck Station. The author discusses the development of the Lamoille region, including the areas of business, medicine, mining, ranching, water problems on the Humboldt River, and fraternal and other organizations.
- Humboldt River (Nev.) 2
- Water-supply -- Nevada 2
- Elko County (Nev.) 1
- Fort Halleck (Nev.) 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Humboldt River (Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Lamoille (Nev.) 1
- Medicine -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Pleasant Valley (Pershing County, Nev.) 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Lamoille 1
- Water rights -- Nevada -- Humboldt River 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada -- Humboldt River 1 ∧ less
- Bartlett, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Couston, John W. 1
- Halleck Station (Nev.) 1
- Nevada. District Court. 5th Judicial District 1
- Patterson, Edna B. 1