Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, financial records, membership rolls, and publications generated at the national, state (Department of Nevada), and local levels from the men's organization, the women's auxiliary, and "La societe des 40 hommes et 8 chevaux" (the "40 & 8", veterans of WWI horse units)
Abstract Primarily correspondence and diaries relating to all aspects of Miller's career and interests. Includes letters from many state and national leaders.
Abstract Radio interviews conducted by Smith in Reno, Nevada with individuals on topics dealing with Nevada. Included are Thomas Woodnutt Miller, discussing the American Legion; Joseph McDonald talking about Rhyolite, Nevada; and Jack Duelks discussing aviation.
Abstract This collection includes business and personal papers from Andrew H. Scott, Nevada mineral assayer. Papers document his business, fraternal activities, and mining interests.
Abstract Contains political materials related to Whittlesea's Lt. Governor campaign (speeches, ballots, newspaper ads and clippings); clippings, pamphlets, and photos of his taxi cab business and American Legion activities; and personal correspondence.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Aeronautics -- Nevada 1
- Baseball for children -- Nevada 1
- Business enterprises -- Nevada 1
- Child welfare -- United States 1
- Clubs 1
- Delaware -- Politics and government 1
- Erotic literature 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada Packard Mine 1
- Parks -- Nevada 1
- Patriotic societies -- Nevada 1
- Prohibition 1
- Rhyolite (Nev.) 1
- Suffrage -- Nevada 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1953 1
- Veterans 1
- Veterans -- Societies, etc. 1
- Veterans -- United States 1 ∧ less