Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Includes materials by or about Sam Davis and his family, the Corbett-Fitzsimmons boxing match, Thomas Fitch, Thomas P. Brown, Henry R. Mighels, Robert O'Brien, Theodore Winters, Lake Tahoe, and the Western States Exploration Company.,Microfilm contains materials from family scrapbook.
Abstract Papers include letter from Philip to Ed about business; ms on "Mining camp 'booms'" by Roy; typescript poem "Action" by Davis; scrapbook (1863-1888) started by Henry R., including clippings of his poetry and prose, Nevada history, and his election as Assembly speaker; and a scrapbook (1894-1897) by Harry of his published poetry, prose, and book reviews.
Abstract Passes and credential issued to Hal [Harry] Mighels, and Ida B. Mighels to witness executions in 1905, 1930, and 1934 at the Nevada State Prison in Carson City.
Abstract Primarily letters from Nellie Verrill to Henry (known as Harry) Mighels and Harry to Nellie before their marriage.
- American literature -- 19th century 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Capital punishment 1
- Carson City (Nev.) -- History 1
- Carson daily appeal 1
- Corbett-Fitzsimmons fight 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Norway (Me. : Town) -- History 1
- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- United States -- Personal narratives -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) -- Biography 1 ∧ less