Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Letter from O.D. Gorman, club secretary, notifying union members that the "standard railroad organizations" and the American Federation of Labor were supporting Pittman for re-election to the Senate.
Abstract Included are letters to and from Nevada politicians, and from Harry S. Bunker, treasurer of Speidel Newspapers, Inc. In addition to letters there are occasionally newspaper clippings and election ephemeral.
Abstract Primarily correspondence and diaries relating to all aspects of Miller's career and interests. Includes letters from many state and national leaders.
Abstract The Nevada Mining Association’s membership consisted of the principle metal producers in Nevada who banded together for protection, mutual cooperation, and assistance. These records include incorporation papers, minutes of the executive committee, membership lists, correspondence, reports, and position statements.
Abstract Vail Montgomery Pittman was a Nevada newspaperman, State Senator (1925-1929), Lieutenant Governor (1943-1945), Governor (1945-1950), and Democratic National Committeeman from Nevada (1955-1961). Married to Ida Brewington, 1919; brother of Nevada U.S. Senator Key Pittman. Papers, primarily correspondence, are to Pittman from personal, business, and political associates. Major correspondents include Alan Bible, Berkeley Bunker, Pat McCarran, Lester Moody, Drew Pearson, Key Pittman, Mimosa (Mrs....
Abstract Papers relating to Russell's career in newspapers; Republican politics; office of Nevada State Treasurer; his involvement with the Daughters of Damon, Knights Templar, Mystic Circle of Service, and Masons; and his membership in the United Spanish War Veterans, Department of Nevada (from the Spanish American War).,Correspondents include Nevada Governor Fred Balzar, Paul Laxalt, U.S. Senator Pat McCarran, Edward C. Peterson, Judge Clark Guild, William Randolph Hearst, and many others.
Abstract Bylaws delineate responsibilities of officers, stockholders and executive committee, as well as governing regulations for conducting business
- Nevada -- Politics and government 4
- Business correspondence 1
- Clippings 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Delaware -- Politics and government 1
- Elko daily free press 1
- Elko independent 1
- Ely daily times (1920) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Governors -- Nevada 1
- Governors -- Nevada -- Election 1
- Journalists -- Nevada 1
- Labor unions -- Nevada 1
- Mellan Gold Mines 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Nevada -- Newspapers 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Nevada state journal (Reno, Nev. : 1907) 1
- Operation Haylift, 1949 -- Nevada 1
- Parks -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Political campaigns -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1953 1
- Veterans -- United States 1
- Wages -- Miners -- Nevada 1
- Workers' compensation -- Nevada 1 ∧ less