Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The Nevada Sage Grouse Conservation Project was an initiative taken by Governor Kenny Guinn in 2000 to create a strategy for protecting the declining populations of Sage Grouse in Nevada.The records consist of materials created by conservation groups and federal and state agencies in conjunction with the creation of conservation plans and strategies regarding the plight of the Sage Grouse. The final version of the plan, issued in June 2004, is included.
Scope and Content See preliminary inventory.
Scope and Contents Files deal with water-related issues and other records about club activities, 1993-2004. Preliminary inventory available in department.
Scope and Contents Materials relating to conservation, Nevada energy projects, Truckee River flood projects, some video (VHS) projects. Preliminary inventory available in department.
Abstract Records created or collected by the Toiyabe Chapter of the Sierra Club, related to the environment, its use, and its preservation. Records document chapter activities, the policies and activities of various governmental bodies, especially the Bureau of Land Management, the U.S. Forest Service, and the Nevada Fish and Game Department (now, Nevada Dept. of Wildlife).
- Environmental impact statements -- Nevada 2
- Public lands -- Management -- Nevada 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) 2
- Wilderness areas -- Management -- Nevada 2
- All terrain vehicles -- Environmental aspects -- West (U.S.) 1
- Anti-environmentalism -- Nevada 1
- Environmental monitoring -- Nevada 1
- Environmental protection -- Nevada 1
- Forest management -- Nevada 1
- Hazardous wastes -- Nevada 1
- MX (Weapons system) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Naval Air Station (Fallon, Nev.) 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada 1
- Range management -- Nevada 1
- Sage grouse 1
- Sage grouse -- Conservation -- Nevada 1
- Sage grouse -- Great Basin 1
- Sage grouse -- Habitat -- Nevada 1
- Sage grouse -- Nevada 1
- Sagebrush Rebellion (Movement : Nev.) 1
- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) -- Environmental aspects 1
- Toiyabe trails 1
- Water -- Management 1
- Water use -- Nevada 1
- Wild burros -- Control -- Nevada 1
- Wild horses -- Control -- Nevada 1
- Wildlife conservation -- Nevada 1 ∧ less