Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Included are letters from the Nevada Tax Commission and yearly reports detailing expenses and assets.
Abstract Includes minutes of the incorporation meeting listing stock holders, directors, and mining claims owned; and of regular meetings.
Abstract Material prior to 1959, mostly from 1956, comprises texts of speeches, appraisals, crop budgets, plans and charts. Subsequent material contains financial records of Glass' independent business, 1959-1965, and about 265 folders of appraisals. Appraisals include deeds, notes, photographs, correspondence, histories of the areas and valuations of properties. Larger appraisals include the George Wingfield estate in Reno, Lucile Brown estate in Smith Valley, Nevada, and James Canyon Ranch in...
Overview William J. Metscher grew up in Goldfield, Nevada and was actively involved in the preservation of central Nevada history. The collection contains a variety of documents collected by Metscher and created by various individuals and business in Goldfield, including George Wingfield, Charles S. Thomas, and the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company.
Transcript of testimony taken under oath under Senate Joint Resolution #6, by Banking Investigating Committee
Abstract Testimonies include statements by Acting Governor Morley Griswold and accounting statements from various firms affected by the bank closings.
- Banks and banking -- Nevada 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 1
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 1
- Governors -- Nevada 1
- James Canyon Ranch (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Real property -- Valuation -- Nevada -- Douglas County 1
- Real property -- Valuation -- Nevada -- James Canyon Ranch 1
- Real property -- Valuation -- Nevada -- Ormsby County 1
- Real property -- Valuation -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Real property -- Valuation -- Nevada -- Smith Valley 1 ∧ less