Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 22
Abstract Architectural drawings for projects in northern Nevada, primarily schools.,Included are drawings and some specifications.
Abstract Blueprint drawings of the proposed addition to the Engineering Building at the University of Nevada, Reno. This addition was never constructed.
Abstract Specifications for two buildings: commercial building #1, W. W. Maynard, owner, Incline Village, Nevada (1964); and a motel in Carson City, Nevada, for Babbitt Construction (1965)
Abstract Included in the collection are drawings for projects designed by DeLongchamps and his firm and specifications for many of those projects. Project drawings may include preliminary sketches, presentation drawings, working drawings, and shop drawings specifications may include contracts and correspondence. The collection also contains a small amount of DeLongchamps' personal papers and photographs.
Scope and Contents Specifications for Parsons’ architectural drawings (drawings separated to NAA3). Other business materials such as payroll and accounts also included. In an attempt to facilitate easier access, when possible both job number, standardized title, and location of building have been included even if both are not represented on the original folder title.
Abstract Engineering drawings for sanitary sewers, water lines, and storm drains in Washoe County, Nevada, primarily in the towns of Reno and Sparks.
Abstract Erskine, in interviews with Richard D. Adkins, discusses architects and the regulation of the profession in Nevada, uniform building codes, the State Board of Architecture, his experience working with the United States government on housing projects at Stead Air Force Base, the effect of unionization of building trades on architecture, and creation of the Reno and Las Vegas chapters of the American Institute of Architects.
Abstract Graham Erskine was an architect who first came to Reno, NV in 1947 and was active designing commercial and institutional buildings in Reno and Carson City during the middle twentieth century. His papers consist primarily with specifications and contracts for his architectural work.
Abstract Blackline architectural drawings for an FM radio station owned by Reno Newspapers, Inc., to be constructed on top of Peavine Mountain in Reno, Nevada
Abstract The Graham Erskine Architectural Drawings consists of 91 projects dating from circa pre-1938 and 1949-1989. Erskine's practice consisted primarily of commercial and institutional buildings in and around Reno and Carson City. In 1957 he founded the architectural firm Ferris and Erskine (also known as Ferris, Erskine and Calef in the early 1960s) with partner Lehman "Monk" Ferris. From 1970-1983 Erskine was partner with Esley D. Harden in the firm Erskine and Harden Architects; from 1984 until...
- Erskine, Graham 3
- Ferris and Erskine 3
- Ferris, Lehman A. 3
- Erskine and Hardin Architects 2
- Parsons, Edward S. 2
- Wells, Hewitt C. 2
- Adkins, Richard D. 1
- Alegre and Harrison Architects 1
- Alegre, Albert W. 1
- American Institute of Architects. Nevada Chapter 1
- Berlin Mill (Berlin, Nev.) 1
- Bernstein, Richard A. 1
- Boardman, Horace Prentiss 1
- Bowers Mansion (Washoe Valley, Nev.) 1
- Carson City Civic Auditorium (Nev.) 1
- Church, Willis Humphry 1
- Clarke, R. M., (Resident of Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Clayton, Fred W. 1
- Congregational Church (Reno, Nev.) 1
- DeLongchamps, Frederic Joseph 1
- Douglas County. Court House (Nev.) 1
- Driggs House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gray, Reid and Company (Firm : Fallon, Nev.) 1
- Harden, Esley D. 1
- Harrison, Weldon J. 1
- Hellman, Raymond M. 1
- Lake Mansion (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Leon, Ben 1
- Mapes Hotel (Reno, Nev.) 1
- McGinley, Charles Walter, III 1
- Mills, Russell, (Architect) 1
- Mitchell J. Serven and Associates 1
- Morrill Hall (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Mount Rose School (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada 1
- Nevada Art Gallery (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Capitol (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Historic Preservation Office 1
- Nevada. State Board of Architecture 1
- Northern Nevada Native Plant Society 1
- O'Brien, George L. F. 1
- Paulson, A. B., (Architect) 1
- Piper's Opera House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Reno Newspapers, Inc 1
- Schadler, F. M. 1
- Shaver, E. 1
- Slocombe, F. Harvey 1
- Stille and Associates Landscape Architects and Planners 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- Walker Boudwin Construction Company 1 ∧ less