Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Abstract Organizational records include articles of incorporation, by laws, minutes of organizational and other meetings, notes on case laws related to banking, and lists of stockholders.
Abstract This Carson City bank was established in 1875 as the Carson City Savings Bank. Included are two volumes of manuscript drafts written by the B & E Bank on the Anglo-California Bank of San Francisco, one volume of daily statements, one ledger, and 7 folders of invoices and correspondence.
Abstract Included are a stock ledger, a savings deposit letter, and assessment receipts for mines in Virginia City, Nevada.
Abstract Cancelled check on the First National Bank of Nevada in Austin.
Abstract Checks issued on the company's checks and receipt for money received from the firm.
Abstract Included are receipts for goods purchased by Duncan and Company and a letter from John Duncan to William (Bill) Duncan discussing horse trading and the possibility of Howard and Sanchez starting a bank in Austin, Nevada.
Abstract These correspondence files are an incomplete selection of letters received by the bank from its customers and other banks concerning financial transactions.
Abstract Typescript biography of Walter J. Harris, native Nevadan, banker and member of the Freemasons; and a history of Everett's parents, his wife Grace Barnes Harris, and her family in Nevada.,Includes photos and a history of Dayton, Nevada by Fanny Gore Hazelet.
Abstract Bank in Rhyolite and Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains daily personal accounts of depositors include name of customer, dates and amounts of checks written and deposits, and balances. Also includes protest notices for checks cashed at the bank.
Abstract Lease in which the Masonic Temple Association agrees to lease its building, called the Brundidge Art Store, to the Nevada Bank of Commerce. This form was not filled in.
- Bullion and Exchange Bank (Carson CIty, Nev.) 2
- Austin Mining Company (Nev.) 1
- Bank of Gold Hill 1
- Carson City Savings Bank 1
- D.A. Bender and Company 1
- Downeyville Mining Company 1
- Duncan and Company 1
- Duncan, John M. ((Merchant)) 1
- Duncan, William H. 1
- Farmers Bank of Carson Valley, Inc. (Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Blue Bell Mining Company 1
- Gorham, Harry M. (Harry Motson) 1
- Griswold, Morley 1
- Harris, Everett White 1
- Harris, Grace Barnes 1
- Harris, Walter James 1
- Hazelet, Fanny Gore 1
- John S. Cook and Company 1
- Manhattan Mining and Reduction Company 1
- McBroom, John ((Resident of Nev.)) 1
- McCarran, Pat 1
- Merchant's Ice and Cold Storage Company 1
- Murray, W. D. (Billy) 1
- Nevada Bank of Commerce 1
- Nevada Central Motor Lines, Incorporated 1
- Nevada Central Railroad Company 1
- Nevada Company 1
- Nevada. Legislature. Joint Committee on the Investigation of the Closed Banks 1
- Oddie, Tasker L. (Tasker Lowndes) 1
- Pless Dredging and Reclamation Company 1
- Reno Masonic Temple Association, Inc 1
- State Bank and Trust Company. Goldfield Branch 1
- State Bank of Nevada 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps 1
- Stokes, Isaac N. Phelps 1
- Stokes, James Graham Phelps 1
- Wingfield, George (1876-1959) 1 ∧ less