Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Abstract Account ledger includes name of client, address, and date and price of goods purchased.
Abstract Customers' accounts include lists of goods purchased and amounts owed and paid.
Abstract Student paper on the history of the Bender family in Nevada and California with emphasis on their business interests.
Abstract Bill to the public school for painting job performed by the company.
Abstract Cash account book lists names of customers, purchases, payments, and transaction dates.
Overview Samples of Footlight Press' work for Virginia City customers, including advertisements, invitations, calling cards, and tickets.
Abstract Articles of incorporation state address of company, purposes of the business, names of owners, and amount of stock owned by each.
Overview The Max Meyer & Co. was a mercantile business located in Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains one photograph and an invoice of the company.
Abstract Account ledger for McCourt's business includes names of creditors, goods purchased and amount paid; also payments received.
Abstract Primarily financial bills and receipts for goods and services from various Nevada businesses such as printers, railroads, general merchants, and iron workers.
- Bender, D. A. (David Almon) 2
- A. Korn Company 1
- American Legion 1
- Ardery, A. M. 1
- Austin Meat Market 1
- Bagley, Patricia 1
- Bender, Frank N. 1
- Bigelow, Sam C. 1
- Carson Screen Works Company 1
- Coffin, H. 1
- Combination Mines Company 1
- Fautz, J. L. 1
- Footlight Press 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Griffiths, H. L. 1
- Hofman and Woenne Company 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana 1
- Jewett and Miller 1
- King, George 1
- Kirk, W. H. 1
- Malo, R. R. 1
- Max Meyer & Co. 1
- McCourt, Thomas 1
- McLeod, Duncan 1
- Mid-Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Murphy, Frank Edward 1
- Murphy, John F. ((Of Austin, Nev.)) 1
- Murphy, Michael A. 1
- Salzman, B. 1
- Sampson, Gordon A. 1
- Sanger, J. S. 1
- Seaton, W. A. 1
- Sterling Company 1
- Sweetwater Mining Company 1
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 1
- Virginia & Truckee Railroad 1
- Virginia and Truckee Railroad Company 1
- Virginia-Truckee Transit Company 1
- Whittlesea, V. F. (Victor F.) 1
- Yerington, Edward B. 1
- Yerington, Henry M. 1
- Zimmer, Ed L. 1 ∧ less