Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Abstract Collection includes two diaries; an overland account of Anderson's journey from Wisconsin to Carson City, 1862-1863; a medical record book, 1863-1866; letters; receipts; and photographs.
Abstract Included are a resume; autobiography which includes sections on Virginia City and Carson City, Nevada, in the 1940s, and the Nevada State Museum.
Overview Carson City Community Access Television began broadcasting in 1990 as a tool for free speech in an open democracy, with recording equipment available for public use. The collection contains 384 VHS cassette tapes that document Carson City Community Access Television (CAT) channel from 1985-2003. The tapes include programs, events, meetings, and other activities that took place in Carson City, Nevada.
Abstract Includes minutes, 1877-1929 with list of stock holders, 1929, and correspondence laid in; stockbook, 1878-1929; and cash book, 1926-1929, with correspondence and checks laid in.
Overview Graham Erskine (1911-1991) was an architect who came to Reno, Nevada in 1947 and was active in designing commercial and institutional buildings in Reno and Carson City during the middle twentieth century. His papers consist primarily with specifications and contracts for his architectural work as well as a small number of personal papers.
Abstract Death records and funeral account books of George Kitzmeyer, Carson City, Nevada, 1867-1932; funeral account book and company minutes of the Perkins-Gulling Company, Reno, 1909-1923; funeral account book and company minutes of Ross-Burke Company, Reno, 1923-1952; and Washoe County Coroner's jury record, 1936-1957.
Abstract Patent for 40 acres of school land in Ormsby County, Nevada, purchased by Treadway, 1868, and deed for purchase of adjacent property, 1873.
Abstract Primarily letters from Nellie Verrill to Henry (known as Harry) Mighels and Harry to Nellie before their marriage.
Abstract Nomination for the Carson City Civic Auditorium which was designed in 1938 by Lehman A. Ferris and built with funds from the Work Projects Administration (W.P.A.).
Abstract Nicholson's files include materials on the Nevada, Carson City, Las Vegas and U.S. Leagues of Women Voters, Nevada politics, Carson City (Nevada), and women in Nevada.
- Ferris, Lehman A. 2
- Anderson, Charles L. (Charles Lewis) 1
- Bernstein, Richard A. 1
- Calhoun, James W. 1
- Calhoun, Thelma E. 1
- Carson City Civic Auditorium (Nev.) 1
- Carson Opera House Association 1
- Davis, Nellie Verrill Mighels 1
- Erskine, Graham, 1911- 1
- Ferris and Erskine 1
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.) 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Harden, Esley D. 1
- Kitzmeyer, George E. 1
- League of Women Voters of Carson City 1
- League of Women Voters of Las Vegas 1
- Leisure Hour Club (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Mighels family 1
- Mighels, Henry R. (Henry Rust) 1
- Nevada State Museum 1
- Nevada. Ormsby County. Taxpayers 1
- Nicholson, Esther 1
- Perkins-Gulling Company 1
- Ramsden, Willa Oldham 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Ross-Burke Company 1
- Silver Party 1
- Stewart-Towle Title Company 1
- Treadway, A. D. (Aaron D.) 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- Vanderleith Family 1
- Vanderleith, Edward Detlef, 1862- 1
- Vanderleith, Emma G. 1
- Verrall family 1
- Wheeler, George M. (George Montague) 1
- Wise, Isaac Mayer 1 ∧ less