Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, company papers, land related documents, financial accounts, lumber statistics and maps.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, land related documents, financial accounts, legal documents, maps.
Overview Originally emigrants from Ireland, the Kelly family settled in Nevada around 1867. By the turn of the 20th century, family members had relocated to California and Montana. Collection includes letters to and from Kelly family members, a certificate of citizenship for October 12, 1868 for P. N. Kelly, and business and legal documents.
Abstract Certificate from Nevada governor C. C. Stevenson granting Easton land in Nevada township 14N, range 19E.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, company papers, land related documents, financial accounts, township plats and maps.
Abstract The records of the Western Shoshone Defense Project were maintained by Carrie and Mary Dann, two traditional Western Shoshone ranchers living in northeastern Nevada. The Defense Project's mission was to affirm Western Shoshone jurisdiction over Western Shoshone ancestral homelands by protecting, preserving, and restoring Shoshone rights and lands for present and future generations based on cultural and spiritual traditions. It was established in 1991 by the Western Shoshone National Council to...
Abstract A fragmentary collection of H. M. Yerington papers. Includes correspondence; personal financial statements; assay reports; land related documents and material from the H. M. Yerington estate and the Elizabeth Kinkead estate. Also included are three important letters, 1878-1888, from I. Oliver and J. W. Hayne to Yerington regarding an erroneous government survey through Soda and Hawthorne, Nevada and about the Bodie, California mines, the Belvidere and the Bulwer.
- Yerington, Henry M. 4
- Bliss, Duane L. 2
- Carson and Tahoe Lumber and Fluming Company 2
- El Dorado Wood and Flume Company 2
- Haynie, J. W. (John W.) 2
- Bender, D. A. (David Almon) 1
- Bliss, W. S. (William Seth), 1865-1941 1
- Carson Lumber Company 1
- Dann, Carrie 1
- Dann, Mary 1
- Easton, James 1
- Kelly family 1
- Kelly, Margaret 1
- Kelly, P. N. 1
- Kinkead, Elizabeth 1
- Markleeville Flume Company 1
- Merrill, Mary 1
- Mills, Darius O. (Darius Ogden), 1825-1910 1
- Oliver, John 1
- Ralston, A. J. 1
- Rigby, J. A. 1
- Southern Development Company of Nevada 1
- Summit Flume Company 1
- Tickner, H. L. 1
- Tobey, W. D. 1
- United Nations 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs 1
- United States. Bureau of Land Management 1
- United States. Indian Claims Commission 1
- United States. Supreme Court 1
- Walker Lake Wood and Lumber Company 1
- Western Shoshone Defense Project 1
- Western Shoshone National Council 1
- Yerington, Edward B. 1 ∧ less